Sunstone, Lepidolite Mala necklace with a Smokey Quartz guru bead
or make 4 interest-free payments of $37.50 AUD fortnightly with More info
Malas include 108 beads, a sacred number in Hindu practise. 1 stands for your higher self, 0 represents humility, and 8 stands for infinity and timelessness.
Malas become whatever the wearer intends for it; representing a wearable reflection of something in one's personal journey.
- A stone of joy and brings a connection of light and energy from the sun
- Confidence and empowerment
- Brings motivation and positive energy
- Calms stress and anxiety
- A stone of joy, Lepidolite is formed with lithium, also known as happy gas!
- Enhances meditation and connection to the divine
- Helpful in overcoming addictions and emotional and mental dependencies
- Aids in concentration and stimulates the intellect
Smokey Quartz Guru Bead:
- Grounding and anchoring
- Protects from negativity
- Helps to find joy in times of stress and chaos
- Manifesting and goal setting